We're looking for a new colleague to join Daikin România!
Are you interested in…
- Providing high level service support for our customer network (maintenance, repairs, technical check, start-up commissioning assistance, troubleshooting)?
- Organizing and providing start-up commissioning and service support?
- Improving customer satisfaction by finding technical solutions in office and at the customer’s site (mainly field intervention but also via telephone)?
- Constantly acquiring knowledge of our wide product range (Applied Systems, Direct Expansion, Refrigeration and Heating)?
Do you bring along…
- Higher education in mechanical or electro technical engineering & refrigerant education
- Several years of experience as service technician in the HVAC/R business field with focus on Applied Systems
- Personal refrigerant handling certificate
- Good communication & organizational skills, proactive customer minded approach
- Excellent problem analyzing and solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and willingness to travel extensively
- English – conversational level
- Driving license for cars
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and
air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
- Product training at the training center in the Headquarters in Vienna and in our factories in Belgium and Italy
- Long term perspective in an international leading HVAC company
- Friendly working environment
- Proper remuneration system based on your knowledge and experience