Bucharest | Romania
International local hero
You’re on-site and there for your customers,
with the know-how of the international group.
— How cool is that!
Service Engineer (m / f)
Are you interested in…
- providing high level service support for our customer network (maintenance, repairs, technical check, start-up commissioning assistance, troubleshooting)?
- organizing and providing start-up commissioning and service support?
- improving customer satisfaction by finding technical solutions in office and at the customer’s site (mainly field intervention but also via telephone)?
- constantly acquiring knowledge of our wide product range (Applied Systems, Direct Expansion, Refrigeration and Heating)?
Do you bring along …
- higher education in mechanical or electro technical engineering & refrigerant education
- several years of experience as service technician in the HVAC/R business field with focus on Applied Systems
- personal refrigerant handling certificate
- good communication & organizational skills, proactive customer minded approach
- excellent problem analyzing and solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- flexibility and willingness to travel extensively
- English – conversational level
- driving license for cars
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
• Product training at the training center in the Headquarters in Vienna and in our factories in Belgium and Italy
• Long term perspective in an international leading HVAC company
• Friendly working environment
• Proper remuneration system based on your knowledge and experience
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Send us your CV!
Attn: Mrs. Alexandra Chiriac