Job site: based in Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania or Slovak Republic
Independent Team Player
You work locally with the know- how of an international group.
How cool is that!
Regional Services Coordinator CEE (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
... developing the service network & technical support of the transportation refrigeration business. You will:
- Provide technical support to service partners, self-serviced customers, dealers or other
- Installing companies such as bodybuilders over modern remote assistance tools or travelling to site. Support includes help for new installers, troubleshooting and resolution of issues, spare parts selection support or coaching on how to use the tools
- Organize and distribute regular trainings to dealers (classroom or in dealers locations) using training material developed by the Daikin Europe Service team
- Ensure our service network has a sufficient geographical coverage and get mature by setting- up the right contracts, tools and processes
- Help managing warranty issues as per Daikin processes and provide your expert opinion on root causes and establish responsibilities as required
- Bring inputs aimed at constantly improving processes and for products improvements and new products development
Do you bring along…
- Technical degree or an in-depth experience in Refrigeration or Engineering (thermodynamics)
- Good technical / practical understanding of Diesel and Electrical Engines
- 2 years experience in an expert technical position (refrigeration / commercial vehicle industry)
- You are fluent in English
- You are comfortable with using a PC with modern IT tools & reporting systems
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, presentation and teamwork skills, and a passion to
- teach & share your knowledge with service partners and colleagues
- Travel willingness (at least 60%) within local country and occasionally abroad
- Motivation to become a local expert in regulatory topics (ATP, GDP...)
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
In this position you know: You are supported by a strong team, when on assignment at the customer.
We are looking forward to your CV!